Child Safety Identification Kit
Record And Store Your Child's Vital Information All In One Place.
The First 48 Hours...
- Is the most critical time to find a child.
- Law Enforcement already has a difficult job, but you can take the extra step to help them increase the chances of finding your child.
- They will need the following information:
- Child's vital information
- Recent picture
- Physical descriptions
- School and/or daycare contacts
- Physician and dentist contacts
- Social Media Profiles (if applicable)
- Child's DNA
This kit will provide the vital information to aid Law Enforcement in finding your child.
This kit includes:
- Child safety identification tri-fold card
- Fingerprint ink strip
- Resealable plastic bag for DNA Samples
- Larger resealable plastic bag to hold all items.
A Parent's Worst Nightmare...is having to report your child missing.
It MAY happen, it MAY NOT happen. It’s a scary world we live in today so you just never know.
Grab your and be ready to act quickly.
Q. What is a Child Safety Identification Kit?
A. A Child Safety Identification Kit is usually a pamphlet that allows you to record and store in one place, all of your child's vital information (DNA, Fingerprints, personal info) that law enforcement would ever need to help find your child if they were to ever go missing.
Q. Why do I need one?
A. As parents, we all have good intentions to keep eyes on our kids 100% of the time..but that's just not realistic. It could happen to any one of us. Better to be ready and not ever need it, than to need it and be empty handed.
Q. Is there a catch?
A. No catch. You will not receive any phone calls from anyone requesting to come to your house or to collect ANY information from you. We send you the kit and call it a day.
Q. What do I do with the kit once it's completed?
A. Once you complete everything, put everything back inside of the large plastic baggie and store it somewhere safe in your home. Please do NOT send it back to us.